2011-06-28

Persona 4

Yeah, first entry here.
I moved my little blog from fc2 to blogspot.
My first entry will be about...*tatatatammmm~* PERSONA! o(^▽^)o
Correctly about Persona 4.
Have you noticed? The dear video game development studio Atlus gave the animation studio AIC A.S.T.A the order to make a Persona 4 Anime <3
This is soo awesome and because of my pleasant anticipation I started to play the game again.
Currently I'm in September with a game time about 60 h, 'cause I train my party more~  And this is only possible through the social link of the mysterious fox. This was my first max s.link.
Now he's really really cheap~ 
So I can heal my SP(Skill Points) anytime for low (ヘ。ヘ)o

And I'm happy that the main character finally speaks (more).... well I'm hoping it~
The protagonist has a new name for the Anime adaption, Narukami Yu, besides with his old Manga adaption name, Seta Souji.
It's a bit strange, isn't it? ( ö . ö )
But It isn't that bad, the new name has more meaning("The Superior Thunder God" or short "The Thunder God") for this character and I like this name more. 
"Yu" is one of my favorite Japanese given names <3

By the way, here is one of the trailers of Persona 4 the Animation:



You can watch Teasers on Mayonaka TV(the jap. original name of the "Midnight Channel").
And here is the official page of Persona 4 the Animation.

I think I will continue to play the game now~
Bye until the next entry V(^0^)v

Ral-2004 

~

Mood:
Listening to: "Baby Baby ~ jap. Version" from BIGBANG
Reading: "The Royal Doll Orchestra Vol. 4" from Kaori Yuki
Watching: "Comic Party" Episode 2
Playing: "Persona 4"



1 Kommentar: