2020-06-01

[ScrawlrBox] April 2020


Hello again (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧



This time I will show you the April ScrawlrBox.
It was a watercolor based box, lucky me <3
I'm very late with this box, but I'm still waiting for the may one, so it's okay.


Here an overview:



The contents are this month: 2 Faber-Castell Albrecht Dürer Watercolor Marker(Phthalo blue, Cadmium yellow), 3 Faber-Castell Albrecht Dürer Watercolor Pencils(Emerald green, Deep scarlet red, Walnut brown), a Derwent Sketching Pencil, a Pro Arte Polar Series 31 Round Brush (Size 6), a ScrawlrBox watercolor pad (300 gsm, cold pressed), an artist review, a candy and a sticker.




Here my Swatch sheet.
These markers and pencils are really high pigmented with stunning, lightfast colors <3 
With really great reacting with water(almost completely loosing).
My favorite supply is of course the brush - I'm a "brush-collector" ٩(♡ε♡ )۶



This month challenge word was "daydreamer".
And this is my finished piece for it:


You can see my own characters (OCs) Caelo and Kardes from my coming manga series "Caelestes" on a mysterious creature ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It was hard for me to mixing all these colors with only 5 colors, but it worked somehow.
But it was fun and there will come more and more pictures of them <3
Here you can see my wall over my working space with this piece:


Until the next entry (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ



☆⌒゚❀*:・゚✧.+:。☆⌒゚❀*:・゚✧.+:。☆⌒゚❀*:・゚✧.+:。
Current favorites / activities:

Listening: Japan Charts on Spotify
Reading: -
Watching: lessqqll stream on Twitch
Playing: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen